The graduate program is designed to advance students' professional knowledge and skills. To obtain a M.S.W. degree, students should complete 30 credits of regular courses, and 6 extra credits for the thesis.
- Educate professional social workers by the following means: 1) academic knowledge building. 2)problem analysis and solving ability. 3) knowledge and skills application ability in social work practice.
- Identify the differences between socail work direct services and welfare policy and administration, improve problems analysis and solving abilities; educate professionals in social work practice.
- Educate leaders and researchers, who are able to integrate cross disciplinary viewpoints and conduct research independently by the following means:1) theoretical and methodological training, 2) Build international views, and 3) providing a wider range of social science related knowledge
- Problem-solving oriented knowledge and skills
- Cross-disciplinary and team work
- Values and ethics
- Diversity and self-awareness
- International views
- Critical thinking and study
- Policy analysis and cross-national comparison
- Prolen analysis and Independent study
Years of Study
Minimum: 2 year
Maximum: 4 years
Minimum Credits for Master Degree:30 credits (plus a dissertation with 6 credits)
Theory of Social Work
Methods of Social Work Research
Field Work (I)
Field Work (II)